Set Point Zambia Limited, a group of seven companies that offer products and services to the mining industry will be participating in the newly introduced Mining Copperbelt Trade Expo and Conference set to take place from the 28-29 April 2014 in Kitwe.
Zambia’s mining industry continues to mature with it Copper production rising to 915 773 t between January and November 2013, from 755 359 t in the corresponding period of 2012. This much favoured conference will see professional from all over the world converging and showcasing their services and products.
“This expo will give us an opportunity to showcase our originally manufactured equipment and service such analytical, fluid handling and mining services,” say Felix Ng’ambi Director at Set Point Zambia Limited.
All of our divisions will be exhibiting at this expo and they are:
- WearCheck serves industry through the scientific analysis of used oil from mechanical and electrical systems. They also offer a selection of alternative condition monitoring options, including thermography and vibration analysis.
- Set Point GoPro Zambia sell and repair hopper and loco wheels, torque guide suspension and skip guide rollers, on site in Kitwe.
- Meter Systems – include flow meters, nozzles, hoses, dispensers, loading arms, pumps and complementary products and accessories.
- Pneumax – solutions range from air preparation devices to fitting and automation systems. They also provide imperial mine cylinders and rail change switches to mines.
- The Letaba Group has an impressive dewatering rental fleet, and specialise in pump solutions including submersible, self-priming pumps, mag-drive, diaphragm, gear, liquid ring and vacuum pumps, as well as blowers.
“We invite all our existing and potential customers to visit us in Hall A37, stand A40 during the event and engage with our efficient team who will be able to provide them with extensive information on all our products and services,” concludes Ng’ambi.